Friday 6 January 2012

Double Page Spread

This is my new double page spread after I edited and
added a few new elements. I decided to include a 
question and answer from the DJ, also increased the 
amount of text from the original and I changed the 
layout of the double page as I thought that this looked
more professional.
 
This my first attempt at a double page spread, I feel that it gives off the feel of a real magazine, but a few things could be changed to improve the overall appearance this would then enhance the magazine to help it look more professional.

2 comments:

  1. Great images. Clear and genre specific. I think you should try him on the left. Also, you need a proper multi column article. There is nowhere near enough text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay yes i will write more for the article and change the layout, I cant upload my front cover to blogger, i couldnt do it at school and i cant do it at home either

    ReplyDelete